As you guys know, I’ve been on a soap box about self care lately. It’s so important. I’m learning more and more about it every day and it has been SO healing for me to focus intentionally on things like alone time, meditation, clean eating, exercise, making space for creating, and generally taking care of my body. Skincare is a huge factor and I’ve been trying a range of high and low end products for a while now. I wanted to share my thoughts on Olay’s new 3-Step Reset. I partnered with them recently to test these products (a face cream, an eye cream, and cleansing wipes), and here’s what I thought!
- Love that these are dry, water activated wipes. Cleansing wipes always end up drying out on me and I love that these never will. Just add water!
- I love the lather and the scent. It feels super luxurious and unique. I also didn’t feel the usual tightness I do after using cleansing wipes. It doesn’t feel like you’re stripping your skin of the good oils, but you’re also getting a good cleanse!
Overall: I would absolutely recommend these wipes, especially if you want to throw 1-2 wipes in your bag without having to keep them sealed up!
I LOVE this cream. I used it day and night for 2 weeks and I noticed the following:
- more even tone (I usually have a LOT of redness around my nose)
- a general glow and vibrance that I’ve only ever gotten from drinking tons of water (which I still recommend that you do..it’s so good for your skin, body, mind, etc.)
- I usually have a very oily t-zone and I noticed that even out as well, in addition to my dry spots (chin, cheeks, forehead) looking and feeling more hydrated
- the scent is WONDERFUL. This is the first thing I noticed and I was hoping and praying it wasn’t going to turn out to be the only exciting thing about this product. SO glad it’s one of many.
Overall: YES YES YES. I will be purchasing another one of these when I run out. I love that it’s hydrating enough to use as a night cream but light enough to use as a day cream, and the price point for all the benefits truly can’t be beat.
I also used this for 2 weeks along with the Micro Sculpting Cream and definitely noticed a reduction in puffiness. I put this one on before bed and in the morning when I usually have some pretty intense dark circles and lines. I definitely looked more noticeably awake after using this one. The product isn’t fully absorbed, and it leaves a little bit of a film, similar to a primer, that fills in your lines. I just had to be careful not to rub it off!
Overall: The difference I noticed was significant enough to repurchase and watch for some more long term changes in my under eye area.
The verdict on this system: I’m impressed. Skincare regimens can be RIDICULOUSLY pricey and while some truly do work miracles, a lot of them are a total waste. It’s wonderful to have a cost-effective option that does as much as these 3 do!
***This post was sponsored by Olay, but all opinions are TRULY my own! I used these products on my face for 2 weeks and these have been my results! As with any skincare product, you do need to test for longer to really know how your skin will be affected, but as far as short term, these were very good for my skin type!***